Wednesday, September 21, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

Life...

It was another looooong break from blogging! Anyways, past few weeks have been a bit Crazy. First my hubby's assignment at current workplace was over unexpectedly before time. It was supposed to continue till December and maybe an extension after that. But that is what contracting is like plus the Job market is really unstable these days. But eventually we settled on it, he is now staying at home, taking more care of me and helping me out, which I am enjoying!

Due to this we are now leaving out current home in Downtown and moving some place else as our main reason to stay here was the closeness of his workspace. Hopefully we can save some on rent till he finds a new job as the rents are higher here as it is core downtown area.

We can't shift country till baby is here, but we will manage for the next few months, so we are taking it easy. We have to move to a new house by end of this month.

I will really miss the lovely downtown views from here though, especially enjoying fireworks from our window and beautiful rising Moon which I could literally see sitting on my sofa!







So now we have to plan a move which is the last thing that we wanted to do during the Third Trimester of pregnancy....Yes, it's the last round!! Just 10 Weeks to go!! YAY!

On top of all this "Zika" is here in Singapore, the worst that we have to deal with, We are staying indoors, using repellent, keeping the windows closed.....we are not taking any risk as we have few more weeks to go. Even if Chemical fogging is done to take care of mosquitoes that is scary too....lots of chemicals and the worst part is that it takes 6 months for it to disintegrate!


Shop...

In midst of all this hustle bustle...I found time to make my new "Metallic Pumpkins" which were long due,

However I still have to take better pictures and list them in my Etsy Shop.


 








....hopefully I'll do that before fall ends!!!!

Don't know when I will be posting next...! But I try my best to post on Instagram. Meanwhile I'll check on all the posts that I have missed from my regular blog buddies whenever I find time.
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write your Comment/Feedback!