Wednesday, July 20, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

Life...
The weather has been lovely with more rain and not so hot days.



Garden...
My herbs are finally doing good, it took some effort and after a few killings...
I am loving using Fresh, Organic, Home Grown herbs from the garden to cook!! Yum!


Also finally put the new Chalk board Markers that I made before,


This mint was practically dead, with just one tiny green stem,

But it improved and grew back,


Look at it Now!!!


Some other ones which I bought from organic store, rooted and then planted,


Craft...
Remember the Clay I took out last week to do some Crafting, here is what I made...

Minions!!



Made one Evil one too...



Shop...

8X10 Arrow Prints
Arrow Art Minimal Wall Decor Print 8 x 10 Pdf Office Decor Printable Downloadable Print Your Own Modern

Black  Modern Arrow Art Minimal Wall Decor Print 8 x 10 Pdf Office Decor Printable Downloadable Print Your Own More COLORS on REQUEST

How was Your Week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write your Comment/Feedback!