Wednesday, January 6, 2016

What's Up Wednesday!

Life...

Well 2016 is here! To be honest 2015 was the worst year of my life by far, I don't want to sound pessimistic but there was more than expected Bad news and incidents.

But anyways, here is to a new start, with new joys and new success and learning ways to cope with all that the Life throws upon!

New Journals for the New Plans!

This year I would be focusing more on my "Craft Workshops". Here is one that is coming up real soon on 16th Jan 2016, Click the link for the details & to Sign up (limited slots),



And also I am planning to focus more on my shop in a meaningful way like scrapping stuff that doesn't sell, introducing a New Line of Sewn Products especially DIY Patterns and exploring other Online selling venues that stress handmade.

I am also doing quite a bit of gardening, my favorite pass time. Recently I git seeds for Zinnia & marigold, so far they are still alive!

 


Also my Chilies are thriving!
Can't believe they have grown so much....
 

I think I am torturing my tiny Balcony, but also grew some Gourds!


Craft...

I am doing quite a bit of sewing these days!


On going Fashion Re-Do, will share when its done!

Food...

Carrot & Celery Soup - Find the Recipe HERE

Shop...

Have not added anything new for Valentine's Day, but here is a Printable:

Love Heart Wall Decor Quote Print 8 x 10 Pdf Printable Downloadable Print Your Own Typography Minimal

How was Your Week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write your Comment/Feedback!