Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Globetrotting Diaries - Louisiana State

During our Road-trip to Louisiana State, we also visited some places on the way, though these are not very well know destinations but they are interesting and worth visiting.
So here are some really beautiful Cypress Tree landscapes, Huge Pink Granite Rock and some cute animals!

Caddo lake State Park...


Squirrel saying Hello...
 Cypress Trees...


Those are lotus plants in the water I wonder how it looks when they bloom....


Turtles Relaxing in the Sun...



Enchanted Rock...

 Is is a huge Pink Granite Rock which covers 640 acres with the elevation of 1825 feet...



Can you spot Ant sized people up there!...

Stone Henge Replica...

Sam Houston Jones State Park... 



 Dragonfly...

A few more pics- 
Deer crossing Road...

 Cute Bunny...


The Sunset...

10 comments:

  1. You've seen lots of cool animals. I wish I could join those turtles and enjoy a bit of sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I love all the wildlife. The south is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many great nature shots! Love them all. That one near the top with the squirrel is cool. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one cute bunny...and he seems curious too :)
    To this day I've never managed to photograph a squirrel. They hide well over here!
    I love the turtle family! Thanks for the tour :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The trees surrounded by water are so cool! And I love the bunny and the beautiful sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun, I especially love the bunny! I was born in Louisiana, so I particularly love seeing these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love seeing all that wildlife! One of my favorite parts of going on any trip is visiting a place that seems a bit off the map :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those views are gorgeous! And isn't it always so satisfying getting a picture of a squirrel? They always seem to run off when I get my camera out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures, the dragonfly is so fragile

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write your Comment/Feedback!