Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Road Trip - Along the Colorado River - Globetrotting Diaries

In May this year we set off on wonderful short road trip in Oregon: Portland - Crater Lake - Redmond - La Grande - Portland.

This week I am sharing our drive from Redmond to La Grande, I must say that Oregon is such a beautiful state, some of the scenic drives are simply breathtaking. Me and my hubby are extreme nature lovers and we both loved it so much. The road was so amazing, we drove about 100 miles by the side of Colorado! The mountains Here is a glimpse...

The Scenic Road...




The Mighty Colorado...


I love Rain and Clouds, this view was to die for...





We couldn't even count the wind mills…


 Wild Flowers...






The Grazing Deer...

And the Sign of Promise... 



 The Sweet Song…

 The colorful Pheasant 


The Setting Sun...


...More in the coming weeks!
Do you like Road Trips? 








12 comments:

  1. I've heard many positive things about Oregon! Would love to visit some day. I love rainbows :)
    Great pics of the birds and animals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks gorgeous! I haven't been out there yet, but I do love road trips and I'm like you - I enjoy interesting weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...You must plan a trip, it is worth going!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love road trips:) Beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pics are wonderful. There is so much beauty to see in the world if we only look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I kept getting more and more amazed as I scrolled down! That's one of the best rainbow captures I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paige! I also saw the half circle in a long time!

      Delete
  7. Great pictures, I like to read about other countrys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE road trips! I've been to those places in Oregon. wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write your Comment/Feedback!