Monday, April 14, 2014

My Sister's Newly opened Etsy Shop...

Hey Everyone, If you remember from earlier I was talking about my sister opening an Etsy shop, well she finally opened one! 
Here is a quick look of her crochet shop, thanks to all who encouraged her, We would love and appreciate if you stop by/ give feedback/suggestion or just have a look. Thanks in advance:)

Etsy Shop: byTheCrochetBug

           

Handmade crochet lavender lacy and delicate stole/scarf/shawl hairpin lace crochet cottonHandmade tatted bracelet mint with clear glass seed beads and clear glass crystal beads

Handmade crochet  coaster set of 4 or 6 with coaster holder natural hemp star shaped eco-friendly earth friendly


Handmade crochet belt mustard macrame stringHandmade tatted necklace white with white plastic pearl beads bridal wedding jewelry

Handmade tatted earrings green with blue glass seed beads and blue glass crystal bead

10 comments:

  1. Wishing her all the best
    I like the earrings... I have stopped by and favorited the shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to your sister! I like the purple scarf, what a lovely colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty stuff! I will go check her out. Congrats to her!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the sales fairy visits soon and often! Her crochet creations are charming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my, your sister's work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write your Comment/Feedback!