Friday, March 21, 2014

Wall Decals

Wall-Decals are excellent DIY home decorating option. They look modern and stylish and add a sophisticated to touch to a blank wall. They are easy to apply and remove and can even be reused! And what a creative way to change the look of your space in a few minutes. It is a really hot trend not only in office spaces or commercial buildings but homes as well. With so many designs and customization available you can easily get whatever you like to personalize your space.

Are you liking this hot trend?
Find anything interesting here?


3 comments:

  1. Love the dandelions. My mom has a huge tree in her living room...like 9 feet tall! She is using it as a family tree and has hung family photos on the branches...too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely wanna do something like this when I paint my craft room, I think it looks so neat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have much free wall space, but these are so great! I wish I had a vinyl cutter. My husband used to cut vinyl for the commercial vehicles at his old job and I loved to help 'weed' out the negative vinyl and get them ready to apply.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write your Comment/Feedback!