Friday, March 28, 2014

Spring Decorating - A peek into my Home!

Lately I have been doing a lot of Spring Cleaning + Organizing + Decorating! Although here in Singapore the weather is same almost the year round but I still feel the seasons and love to change the decor of my home! 

Moving to small one bedroom condo in Singapore from a 2 bedroom house in Texas was a bit tough at first, moving from a quiet suburban area to the mid of Downtown was already a big change, but finally we adjusted in quite well! And now we are enjoying Downtown life in the heart of Singapore!

Here is a glimpse of all I have been doing...

DIY Spring Sign...
DIY Carnation topiary...
 

DIY Carnation Door Wreath... 

DIY Crepe Paper Daffodils...
 

DIY - Mini Tissue Paper flowers in reused essence bottles ...
 

The Bedroom...                                 


DIY Cushions & Wall Painting...


DIY- Books Covered with Ombre Pink Craft Paper...
 DIY Cushions...
 My Crafty Corner...
 Crafty Stuff...
DIY Table Setting using reused glass bottles tied with twine...
                         
DIY Table Cloth + Runner...
DIY Easter Decor...
Candles...

DIY Pom-Pom Easter Bunnies & Pipe cleaner/Felt Carrots...

DIY Pom-Pom Easter Chicks and Thread wrapped Eggs...

DIY Origami Crane Mobile...
 My Favourite spot, the Window Seat...
(That's a huge suitcase filled with extra clothes and bedding, which I made into a window seat with lots of DIY cushions and covering with extra bedding)


DIY Magazine Holder made from upcycled magazine Paper...

The Million Dollar view from my window seat...


Have you done any Spring Decorating/DIYs lately?
Happy Weekend:)

4 comments:

  1. Your view is spectacular! And I'm impressed with all of your DIY projects, especially the paper flowers! You've been busy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been slowly working on spring cleaning. Key word there is slowly.
    It looks like you've been keeping yourself quite busy with these projects. I love the pom pom fun and the table setting. And your view is SO pretty!
    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea to make a magazine holder from magazine paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted in my blog this week a few DIY projects and really looking forward to accomplish the one:) Well in this say it easier so say, then done! My kudos to you for all inspirational things you done! Singapore....hmmm, I remember I sent to lovely lady a custom painting for her daughter's bedroom a few months ago!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write your Comment/Feedback!