Friday, March 14, 2014

Mix & Match Cushions

Like me if you are crazy about Cushions, here is a post all about cushions. It is interesting how you can enhance the look of your space by combining cushions based on patterns or colors. I am never bored of having multiple cushions although it becomes bothersome at times when I have too many...but I love them!! Currently I am staying in a rented one bedroom condo, still I have quite a few.....when we move into our dream home...I am definitely getting more:)

They look great in reading rooms, floor mattress, big couch, even on bed. I know overcrowding will look messy but if you combine a few with creativity it will transform the whole look of your space.

Do you like having quite a few cushions?
What Color/ Pattern combo do you like to use?
Did you find anything interesting here?





Cushions. Colorful. Mix & Match.

5 comments:

  1. I love cushions! I'm thinking of making new ones for the living room couch :)
    I like mixing solids with florals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have never clicked on your blog....I absolutely want every scarf and pillow in your pictures. Cutest stuff ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the script and stripes combo. Because I have a crazy love for ombre, I would add those to the mix too. =0)
    Have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I have NO cushions b/c I want to make my own and have never started the project! I'm so bad. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love modern graphic pillows. We have loads of cushions in our house, so many on the sofa that we usually have to push them out of the way to sit down! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write your Comment/Feedback!