Monday, September 30, 2013

Weekend Craft Party

So this weekend I went to my first craft party! It was hosted by Katrina Alana from Etsy with Kokoru Corrugated Paper (Sponsor) and Crafty Singapore (Etsy Team). It was a wonderful event, meeting fellow Etsians and crafting together + chatting. We all made 3D Crafts with kokoru papers. I had seen this type of paper quite a few times at a local store but didn't know that creative crafts can be made with it! It is a great craft idea and easy to do too. We all were given goody bags too! And most of all it was a free event!

Katrina made this wonderful craft for inspiration, however everyone was free to make whatever they liked. We also got a nice book, though it was in Indonesian but was great was inspiration. I made my craft from it.

The Inspiration Craft...
Crafting...

Didn't realize where the two hours went! I couldn't take pic of everyone's craft, but here are a few that I took on my phone.

Pictures of Adorable Crafts that the members made...




I made these for the goody bags...


And here is what I made!...



The goodies...

What did you do on the weekend?



13 comments:

  1. What an amazing crafty weekend! Those figurines are great and yours is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that first gnome is too darn cute! What a unique medium, I have never seen anything like this before! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it too, you cant imagine what adorable things can be made with it! I have the materials that we got in goody bag, can't wait to make something else.

      Delete
  3. I love your creation! How long did it take you to make it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marieken, it took me about 1.5 hours to make it.

      Delete
  4. These are darling! I love crafts that come out looking like something you'd be happy to display. Sure, sometimes, it's just the process that's valuable, but why not have something too be proud of too?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love craft parties and your craetion looks really cool!
    On Saturday I took part in a design fair and Sunday I relaxed all day long :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I had a great time at the craft party and met many crafters. Such lovely creations that I didn't get to admire as I had to rush off. Thanks for the photos! Here's my maiden attempt at corrugated paper craft :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As u had to rush, I didn't get a pic of it! I absolutely loved your Dinosaur! Thanks for stopping by:)

      Delete
  7. Hi! I had a great time at the craft party and met many crafters. Such lovely creations that I didn't get to admire as I had to rush off. Thanks for the photos! Here's my maiden attempt at corrugated paper craft :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful write up of wonderful time spent at the craft party! So glad I made it to the place and learnt the whole new craft! Your creation was one of the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! I love the little girl you made.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write your Comment/Feedback!