Wednesday, July 13, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

Life...

Last three days were mostly spent in bed resting, but today is a big day as we reach halfway with 20 weeks!!!
Feeling excited,


Weekend...

We try to do short outdoors trips whenever we can, last Saturday we went to Gardens by The bay for a short stroll and to our surprise spotted these cuties!!

Water hen Chicks...


 Aww how adorable they are!

A few more shots...




Craft ...

While resting I took out this colourful non-toxic clay that I picked up a few months ago just because it was on Sale. Finally I used them, more when I complete, but I think it isn't hard to guess what I am making!

Shop...

From the shop,

https://www.etsy.com/sg-en/listing/245666524/menu-planner-kit-recipe-cards-meal

Recipe Cards Recipe Card Template Recipe Cards Printable Recipe Cards 4x6 Recipe Card Dividers Recipe Card Download
Baking Print Baking Wall Art Kitchen Decor Kitchen Art Mint Kitchen Mixer Baking Decor Apron Print Kitchen Bakery Art Rolling Pin Print Set

How was Your Week?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write your Comment/Feedback!