Wednesday, July 6, 2016

What's Up Wednesday

Life...
Enjoying the mid week break today with hubby. Nothing like a holiday on a Wednesday! Last week my laptop broke down, thankfully I had backup which I took 3-4 months back and due to bad health during past months I barely touched my laptop...phew...I know we neglect these things and sometimes it is too late! So do it now if you haven't done it in a ling time, better safe than sorry!
It was beyond repair so we had to get a new one, so getting used to the new one now.

There are some new babies in the garden...

Lettuce
Radish

Coriander ...Only ONE so far :(
 Craft...

Did some sewing but not a new project just some re-fashion using these two clothing pieces. I really felt it on my back just after a little sewing!! Not like before when I used to finish a full dress in 2 days!! Also my Clothes are starting to get tight!!!..I am not a big fan of maternity clothes, instead I like to get them in larger size...nice and comfy and later can be easily modified to fit back!



Shop...

CIJ Sale is up in the shop - on all Printables, Patterns and Pdfs.
CIJ SALE 8x10 Print Hello Summer Sign Bike Printable Digital Print Digital Download Digital Art Beach Print Beach Decor Home Decor Print Wal

CIJ SALE Christmas Village Display DIY Christmas Decor Christmas Village Set Printable Christmas Town Christmas House Christmas Houses Pdf T

CIJ SALE Sewing Patterns Felt Pattern PDF Sewing Pattern Autumn Pumpkins Home Decor Thanksgiving Harvest Pin Cushion Pattern Diy Sewing Patt
How was Your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write your Comment/Feedback!