Wednesday, January 13, 2016

What's Up Wednesday!

Life...

The weather is lovely here, and the festive season is still on with Chinese New Year coming up in the next month!

 



The lovely decorations are up everywhere, this is the "Year of the Monkey".

And I finally wrapped up my Christmas Decorations!


...Lazy me 

Craft...
As I am preparing for my "Spring Flowers" craft workshop, I made a bunch of Daffodils...


Handmade Paper Daffodils



Also made this Heart Card, find the DIY HERE

Food...

Enjoyed my Favorite Cherries, they are so hard to find here, but they taste the best!

Shop...

Finally I pushed off the Holiday stuff to back pages and rearranged my shop. Also added some new printables.

New Valentine's Instant Download Printables...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write your Comment/Feedback!