Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Floral Tops - Trendy Tuesday

Here is a collection of nine different types of floral tops!I have a thing for floral tops, they work for me season long but are a favorite in spring/summer. I like blouses and tunics. Peplums are also quite trending these days but I haven't got one yet, so that's next on my list. For me I like both bright and neutrals but a white background works best.

Floral. Tops. Under $50.


Boho tunic
$39 - simplybe.com


Sweatshirts hoody
$38 SGD - choies.com


Slim fit shirt
$21 - blackfive.com


Indian tunic
$27 - etsy.com


Boohoo floral top
$26 - boohoo.com


V neck shirt
$12 - sheinside.com


Layering tank
$17 - choies.com


Orange top
$23 - newlook.com


Floral tee
$19 - marksandspencer.com



What's your style a T, shirt, tunic...?
Do you like any of these?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write your Comment/Feedback!