Wednesday, April 1, 2015

What's Up Wednesday

The latest is that "I am Back!!"

The past few months have been quite stressful combined with the move to a new place, something after another...phew....but that's life, right!

But in midst of all this I think I took quite a long break from both blogging and my shop.
Lately I have been planning my comeback, for the blog here is what I have planned:


Hopefully I will stick to the plan and follow the time-table.

As for the shop, 
Here is my latest addition (in months), Pdf Felt ROBOT Pattern...

I am working on a lot of patterns lately, and they would be the new "Focus" in my shop.


As of other things, we are quite Settled in our new Apartment, will share the pics soon.
Also made this "Paper Plate Basket and Decoupaged Eggs" Easter Decoration, too late to share the tutorial, maybe next year!...


The weather is getting hot here in Singapore, but the evenings are still cool with lovely sea breeze.

What about you, what have you been up to the past week?


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write your Comment/Feedback!