Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Globetrotting Diaries - Dallas Texas

This is the final part of my Dallas series, I have done a detailed post on some of these already, in this one I am summing up a few favorite spots that are wonderful for a break or a lovely way to spent your weekend!
Natural Getaways-
Explore Blue Bonnets in Spring...


VCDB Arlington, heaven for Birdwatchers in the midst of City...





Go Blueberry Picking...
Taste the Yummiest blueberries ever...

Go Picnicking-
Cedar Hill State Park...



Grapevine Lake...



Mountain Creek Lake...
Lake Ray Hubbard- 
Mini Lighthouse...
Or hop on a Sunset Cruise...
Explore the City-
Explore Downtown Sculpture Garden...
 
Take a trip to the Downtown...
 Margret Hunt Hill Bridge...
 Baptist University...
William's Square...

Visit the Butterfly Garden...

Watch ducklings at local creeks during Springtime...

5 comments:

  1. The sculpture garden looks amazing, and I love that you went blueberry picking :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to go blueberry picking! There was a book my mom read to me when I was little called "Blueberries for Sal" and that's where the idea sprouted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures!! I've never gone blueberry picking and would love to even though I'm allergic to them. I wouldn't mind just picking them and letting the fiance eat them. Sounds like an awesome trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that ladybug shot. And the blueberry picking looks like so much fun.
    I always have fun on the virtual tour of your globe-trotting series. I hope to travel to some places you've visited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Dallas. Your wonderful pictures made me homesick.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write your Comment/Feedback!