Wednesday, December 11, 2013

DIY Christmas #3 - Miniature Tree Ornaments!

Skipping my regular "Globetrotting Diaries" as I am busy with my DIY Christmas preps and I wanted to share the latest with you all!

Last week I made the wreath, a banner, some snow flakes, paper stars..etc...

BUT what about the tree, I love decorating Christmas Tree but I have neither a tree nor any decoration... and since we are in a travelling phase I don't want to collect stuff that I can't take with me when we move or have no place to store.

So I came up with this fun idea of decorating a Miniature Tree! I am also a miniature collector/maker/freak!! So it made perfect sense!!8

Like the dollar store in US we have a $2 Japanese store "Diaso" here in Singapore so from there...
I Got this $2 mini Christmas tree...

And I made all the ornaments!
Carol Singers...these turned out great...planning to make some for my shop as well...

Tiny Elf...

Mini Angels...
Bead Ornaments...
Angel-Tree Topper + Bow...
Mini Bows...
3-D Paper Ornaments...
Mini Origami Stars...

Mini Gift Ornaments...

Beads Garland...
Fake Gifts...
Candy Canes...
Mini Santa Hats...


AND Last but not the least, just for my collection!...
 A Tiny Micro Mini Angel...


All this stuff will fit in a small box!! Easy to store + take and so much fun!!
...Cant wait to put up the Tree:)
What do you all think?
Click HERE for more DIYs

13 comments:

  1. Love those miniature singers and the mini canes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm so impressed that you made all of this! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tiny angels, carol singers and teensy angel are all adorable! Love those mini gift boxes too :) You're so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tree and ornaments are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is pretty amazing stuff! You have been busy and it's paid off, big time! Will we see a photo of the trimmed tree?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes sure I'll post it when I am done with DIYs, Thanks for stopping by:)

      Delete
  6. Love the little tree, and the tiny little ornaments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to write your Comment/Feedback!